签到天数: 2 天

连续签到: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2021-4-12 17:32:01 来自: 中国江苏无锡
分享到:

马上注册,结交更多黄桥的网友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转黄桥在线。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
i applied my heat to know wisdom,and to konw madness and folly .i perceived that this also was chasing at the wind.for in much wisdom is much grief.and increase the knowledge ,increase the sorrow.
only faith so that i get rid of confusion.
我以心中的真实来面对智慧,了解狂妄和愚昧。我深知这亦是虚无缥缈,永无定论之事。因为睿智带来悲苦。知识增加优思。唯有信仰,摆脱迷惘。
All children, except one, grow up.
所有孩子都长大了,除了一个例外。
《1984》 乔治·奥威尔
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
四月间,天气寒冷晴朗,钟敲了十三下。
《双城记》 查尔斯·狄更斯
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.
那是最美好的时代,那是最糟糕的时代;那是智慧的年头,那是愚昧的年头;那是信仰的时期,那是怀疑的时期;那是光明的季节,那是黑暗的季节;那是希望的春天,那是失望的冬天。
We had everything before us,we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven,we were all going direct the other way.
我们拥有一切,我们一无所有;人们正在直登天堂,也在直下地狱。
In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I‘ve been turning over in my mind ever since.“Whenever you feel like criticizing any more”he told me,“just remember that all the people in the world haven’t had the advantages that you‘ve had.”
我年纪还轻、阅历不深的时候,我父亲教导过我一句话,我至今念念不忘,“每逢你想要批评任何人的时候”,他对我说,“你就记住,这个世界上所有的人,并不是个个都有过你拥有的那些优越条件的。”
回复

使用道具 举报

签到天数: 1116 天

连续签到: 47 天

[LV.10]以坛为家III

发表于 2021-4-12 22:19:15 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国广东广州
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖 客服